Total Pageviews

Saturday 4 December 2010

Day 4-Saturday thaw

Had a fantastic local run this morning. My legs felt heavy so I decided to run on the road to miss out the snow and there was hardly any traffic on the road at 8am. Was really pleased because I ran my fastest 10k in 4 days! Not sure how I managed that!!!  Had a busy afternoon supporting Stylery Photography studio's at the Dickensian market in Clayton Bradford. Now nearly 11pm and my thoughts are turning to my early morning charity Santa's run with Chris (as daddy claus) and Noah as rudolf, watch out for the story and pics on my blog tomorrow!! Looking forward to running along with hundreds of other Santa's, should be good fun !! x

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the run tomorrow... looking forward to seeing the pics xx

    ReplyDelete