Total Pageviews

Friday 17 December 2010

Day 17- Only a week to go!!!

Today was a great run because I ran with my brother in law Rob. It was a very cold run and slippery in places but it felt much easier for me and was much more enjoyable when you have someone to run with. Rob hasn't run for a while and considering he got a stitch half way through, he did great!! Thank you Rob. Here is a pic of us at the highest point of our run, it was definitely the toughest hill we climbed(well 2nd one!!). I am not sure he believed me when I kept saying these are the last steps we will climb!


17 runs now complete and it feels really good to know I have only 7 more to go & it's only 7 days to Xmas too, what can be more exciting than that!!! I am really looking forward to running along side Leanne & Jill in their deely boppers on the bikes tomorrow, I must try and avoid the hills we climbed today, otherwise they may not stay friends with me!! I've got all the top xmas tunes ready to help us through!! Please snow stay away so they can make it over!!!  Off now on my second xmas party looking forward to a few fizzy pops and nice food with good company!!

Current running total £1709.00 for Martin House, many thanks everyone for keeping me going!!x

No comments:

Post a Comment